- 15th June 2017
- 15th July 2015
Unmagazine, Helen Johnson, Memory is not a recording device on Eliza Hutchison's Hair in the Gate, a biograph27th July 2014
- 28th June 2014
- 19th May 2013We Used To Talk About Love, curated by Natasha Bullock at the Art Gallery of NSW reviewed by Ruth Learner for Frieze Magazine featuring Hair in the Gate, a biograph by Eliza Hutchison.
View review at http://www.frieze.com/shows/review/we-used-to-talk-about-love/
View / Download as PDF (Frieze_Magazine_We_Used_To_Talk_About_Love.pdf)
- 9th June 2012Hair in the Gate, a biograph June 2012, Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne featured in The Age, Your weekend: In the galleries.
View article at http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/art-and-design/your-weekend-in-the-galleries-20120608-200nt.html
- 2nd June 2012Hair in the Gate, a biograph June 2012, Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne. Catalogue text by Justin Clemens.
View / Download PDF (ElizaHutchison_HairInTheGate_Catalogue.pdf)
- 2nd December 2010Interview by Lesley Chow for ArtInfo.com.au in response to Kewpie and the Corn Idol November 2010, Murray White Room.
View article at http://www.artinfo.com.au/articles/read/rip-her-to-shreds:-the-art-of-eliza-hutchison/
Selected works from Kewpie and the Corn Idol at Collected Photographs.
View at http://collectedphotographs.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/kewpie-and-corn-idol-2009-2010-eliza.html
- 2nd March 2005
- 1st October 2001
- 1st May 2000Article by Danny Huppatz for Frieze Magazine in response to Bohemian Powder Puff, May 2000, Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne.
View article at http://www.frieze.com/issue/review/eliza_hutchison/